Thursday, October 29, 2009

hello, blogging!...


hye..my name is mersita sheila bt wasli
ths 22nd nov i'll turn 18
finally, goodbye freakin' under age!..
available n mayb really meant to be single... :|
i'm creating this blog bcoz: HOLIDAYS ARE TOO BORING TO BE TRUE!!!...
tht's rite, sooo boring but we need it, though.....
made my life miserable (well, not really bcoz 2weeks b4 d holiday i'm craving for ths kind of freedom)...
online 24/7 until my broadband has reached it's 3G limit (sucks bcoz internet's getting slower, arrrggghh!)
mkn, tido, mkn, tido, then tdo lg...chatting@ym, tgk movie ntah ape2...
huhh......ok, pnjg plak crita psl cuti yg amat borink ini
so.....enjoy reading my blog yg insyaallah akn d update slalu n hv a nice day...
luv me, don't wanna be me...chow!. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment