Friday, November 6, 2009

countdown for bday <3

menjelang 22nd nov yg akn dtg, i will finally b 18..some of my friends said that i look like i'm in my 20's,meaning, i look older..hurmm*no komen* :D
now i'm alone at home, as usual..next week will be d final week of holiday..i feel quite nervous n lazy at d same time..but, at least when i'm back at campus,there's a lot to do rather than doing nothing at all...i like to keep myself busy so tht i can forget all of my problems...
now i guess i will most probably update my blog mostly in ENGLISH coz a fren always nag me about not using d language properly as the matter of fact that i'm about to be an english teacher, insyaAllah......ngee~ :) i'm doing great speaking n writing in english but i guess i'm too lazy to speak in english properly.. :|
so far so good...now it's not yet noon but i've used d word LAZY 3times today...i guess i am bcoz i juz finished d 1st page of d MUET book tht i bought yesterday, n it took me quite sometime to finally turn to page 2.....hurmmm :|

No comments:

Post a Comment