Thursday, July 22, 2010

B.Ed (Hons.) TESL @ part 1

1st of all, gelak dulu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!HOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!!

tahniah & padan muka utk aku kerna bjaya dpt B.Ed TESL at UiTM

hehe...it's nothing, peeps...
it's just that i finally got what i wanted, degree in TESL at UiTM Shah Alam
but i remember that during Asasi year, i kept on complaining how UiTM can be 'uncool' at times (especially the college) but then i still prefer to be here..ngahaha hypocrite much :|

anyway, i'm here baby!..
well, it has been 3 weeks till i finally got the time to update this gorgeous pinkish blog of mine but still, it's still fresh news!.. (i guess) ngee~ *grin*

pretty much, everything still stays the same...but since the new Visi has taken his place, several changes has been made though..the new 'policy' (if that is what u want to call it) goes like this...:
"GIVE CHANGES A CHANCE" *while imagining how mr. Visi would say it* pretty cool,tho :D

one of 'em is that we, the current part 1 students would not have the chance to pick our own minor in the degree program...previously, the seniors were given the chance to choose either literature, counselling, or music as their degree minor but i guess that we can say goodbye to that now..it has been said that there is no use to let us take other minors rather than literature because the other minors would not benefit us especially during practicum in part 7 later on...idk, some of my friends are quite frustrated bout it...maybe that would make 'em say "why, won't uols give chances to us rather than to give chances to changes????" :|

putting that anger n frustration aside, i'm the happiest girl alive~~~!!! hahaha :D
i have my syg busuk on my side, he loves me, he cares for me, and it seems like there has been some good changes in him....impressive, and progressive~...hehehehe :DD
sayang busuk goyang goyang tottt~...hahaha chumel sgt!.grrr geram *gigit2*
i've given him a teddy named 'Stinky' aaaaa~ chumel lg!...geramm lg~ hahaha XD
sayang2 stinky busuk :D

self-progress pulak.....
hurmm, shopaholic in me seems like it's never going away...
help me, please~ :(
in organization, wow~!..i've done it!..i've started to write at least something in my planner!.. :O
i got an expanding, neon pink file (labelled gteww~!) for notes and such...
it's nice and easy to live this way...why couldn't i think of it earlier??? uhh :|

i think it would just be nice for me to live my life to the fullest, not giving a damn to those who don't give a shit bout me (there are some, not to be mentioned or else i'm gonna have a bad mood), and learn to control myself from self-destructing habits and i'm going to try my best to lose weight..and that's my promise to myself (but hopefully i can absorb motivation around to help me get going with it) :DD

footnote: been breaking my diet for a week now....get back on track!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment