Friday, June 17, 2011

so close~

ngeh ngeh ngehh~ result kuar harini.
and I was this close (putting the tip of my index finger and thumb closely together) to witness my worst nightmare - getting 3.oo and below.
but thank God, I didn't.
but it was close. so close.

the thing is that I never ever got any C before.
but this time I do.
I did expect it to come, so I'm not really shocked by it.
all I can say is that, semester 2 was like hell.
struggling with unstable emotions, crisis, extra-curricular activities, my own habit of procrastination, and a lot more.
a lot happened, indeed.
and I'm wishing that those things won't ever happen to me again.
this time it's all about focus and getting myself organized.
it's time to pull things together and make the best out of it.
please, no more shenanigans. I'm hoping that I'll never fall in love for now.
it makes me weak.
plus guys are distracting. BIG TIME.

toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment