Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Life as it is

people need to be more happy and grateful these days..
it's not worth it to sacrifice chances to be happy and to feel loved.
as for me, I need to appreciate life a little bit more..
I'm kind of having a major mood swing for 2 days now, and I think I'm not being myself for the whole 2 days.
I keep on getting annoyed with almost everything and being a lot more sensitive, and it's bad because it's affecting the people around me and their perception of me..
no worries, I'm not changing attitude or anythg.
it's just PMS kickin' a bit late than usual.
yes my hormones are not really stable for the time being but never mind.
totally an inappropriate subject to talk about in public. -________-

anyways...
the year 2011 is coming to an end..and there should be a new year celebration going on later.
and next week is the last week of class.
then we'll be off for study week for I don't know how many weeks because we'll be having only 2 final papers, which the dates of the finals are yet to be released.
and it sucks because I can't arrange my next month's plan as well as knowing the perfect time to buy flight tickets going back to Sarawak..
as much as I want to go home, hmmm...

this is the thing when you already have a boyfriend here.
I love the feeling of going back to Sarawak last semester break because at that time I was totally single, not attached to any guys even.
but this time of course the feeling's gonna be a bit different but hmm, it's just for 1 or 2 months..I should not worry too much..I think :/

well, let's just hope I'll have a more pleasant year in 2012..
I'm very glad to let go of 2011 because it started like hell and now it's coming to be better by the end of it.
the year has not been really good to me and please oh please, let me have a better year next time.
but still...
I have to accept life as it is.

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment