Saturday, May 15, 2010

kemalasan yg melampau -______-

life sucks...

anyway..i've messed up in a lot of things
1. my interview thingy
2. motivation to lose weight (duhh... :|)
3. reorganizing my wrecked wardrobe - i'm simply clueless on where to stuff in all my clothes
4. finance
5. urge to shop
6. everyday routine - which consists of practically N.O.T.H.I.N.G
7. staying up till 4a.m+ everyday n eventually waking up really2 late (turning nocturnal)
8. my Nokia 7390 is fucked up
9. worried sick bout my future - which can be linked to d 1st in d list :|

today,nothing interesting - AT ALL!.
d only interesting part in my everyday life is my unimaginable, out-of-d-world, ridiculous nonsense dream..
i dreamt bout going to a football game,i think here in miri or somewhere..chelsea vs ??..i simply don't know what football has anything to do with my everyday life (maybe its bcoz of d fifa thingy ads here n there)
i saw something burning on d side of d road, going back to sleep in a very weird neighborhood filled with my relatives.....??uhh :|
yada yada yada...i woke up at 4...n that is d record of d year -_______-

footnote: sometimes i just dont know what to update in my blog..i would stare at d blank page n later on finding myself going blank :|

No comments:

Post a Comment