Thursday, May 20, 2010

subject of torture

MEdSI interview, UPM kampus bintulu

super ...................(fill in d blank)

dah la susah2 nak tukar venue...i was soo close to buy the tickets (MYY-KL) then d guy from putrajaya called (not adib, but d kementerian guy) :|

so boleh pulak tukar...hishhh :O

the morning cracked on that not-so-lovely Wednesday morning, 19th May '10
it's 7.30a.m & i'm already on my way to bintulu..i was with my dad :|

d journey took us +-2hours n it seemed longer than i expected...wanna know why???
almost 1 1/2 hour along d journey, all u can see is thousands and thousands of acres of oil palm estates...it goes up to the highest hill that u could see from d front, sides n ur back & it's wayy beyond it...i wonder, how many trees are needed just to fill up the oceanic view of the oil palm estate??oh my lord... :O

then we reached bintulu...n we're 3 1/2 hours early... :|
i was feeling a bit sick n dizzy...i didn't even finish my lunch *poor yummy chicken lalapan*
i saw this one jumper with shorts, it's voir jeans..d price tag?.RM120 :| new arrival
well,never mind

reached UPM, i was sleeping in d car...so mengantuk siott,dunno why do i have to be mengantuk on that very day
then it's time to register n wait...
waiting.........................
waiting............................................
still waiting.................................................

my name is called, the lady asked me to sit n queue until d interviewer calls out my name
n i waited again.......................
waiting..................................................
waiting.............................................................

then poof!.Mersita?.ok that's me..dup dap dup dap a bit but still maintaining my coolness
n the interview begins...
several random n i'm-not-sure-if-this-questions-does-matter-or-not questions on me...
a bad imitation of Juliet...an awful recitation of Sonnet 18...thank-god aced on Macbeth
several out-of-d-world questions n a few bad jokes onwards...
ok Mersita,u're done..
well thank u sir n i promise i won't ever set foot on this torture chamber, ever again..so thank u so much :|

well,that's about it...too lazy to mention what they asked me...n so to let uolz know, they even made an issue out of my love life...wth???

ok fine, bye :|

footnote: on d way back, more n more palm trees =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment