Friday, August 13, 2010

happy fasting :)

it's the month of the year again...RAMADHAN

yes, i know...time passed by so fast, and Raya is coming soon enough...
i haven't bought the tickets to go back to Miri yet..coz i'm thinking of not going back for Raya this year..still considering, just hope that it's not going to be too late..whatever :|

so...next week is 'class test week'..till then, let us use as much as our weekends to study and revise cuz i really wanna score well for this semester :D
the thought of me struggling with grades for the rest of my degree years if i continue to procrastinate a lot like i did during asasi just haunts me real bad..at least i want to excel in this one part or stage of my life so that i can live happily on my own without depending so much on anybody else, especially my family...i guess that everybody loves to care so much about themselves rather than caring bout anybody else, so i guess i just need to lead my own life wherever i want it to be with those i love and those who really loves me..

there's so much to tell...love, life, disappointment, exhaustion, boredom, friendship, patience, etc.....
but i don't want to end up babbling about it in my blog, i don't like that, so let's just keep those feelings to myself, shall we?. :D

everybody's being cranky..even myself, i don't know why...
if i could, i would want to complain here and there but my time is just too precious to be spent on people who would like/forced to work in a certain profession (especially those who work for customers) who don't know their places and think that they can talk to people who do not, in whatsoever way, annoy or 'carik pasal' to them in such an unideal way...u were supposed to entertain ur customers' curiosity, not to accuse them of doing something that they didn't do and use that as an excuse to not to entertain them...i mean, wtf is that?!.ko ingat ko sorg je yg busy banyak keja??.please, go find something else to do and give me someone who got enough brains/rationality to replace ur job

so i think that's all...just the thought of all the stupid people around me this past few days just makes me even crankier...toodles

p/s: angry + annoyed = don't mess with me




No comments:

Post a Comment