Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the nerf-freak I love

NERF Barricade RV-10
Last Sunday I went to Mid Valley Megamall with my mom and her friend..
and I remembered that I promised my Adib busuk to buy him a NERF if i finally can find one.
and i did..at ToysRUs
and it's no fun, he found out that i bought it while i'm intending to surprise him for his 24th bday..
and he got his bday gift 4 days earlier than the actual birthdate..pffftt~
hahaha
anyway...
i'm glad u like it,sayang..!
me lap biu~
ngee~ :D
i don't really know how guy's brain works..
but they sure love these kind of toys no matter how old they are.
i am quite impressed myself..NERF is quite cool!.
the line of guns and pistols they produced varies in many models with exciting specs..
NERF is probably the coolest toygun a kid (or a guy) can have :)
and again...
happy birthday (in advance) to you,sayang!..
may our love blossoms till the end of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment