Friday, January 7, 2011

T___T

finally~
the 6 poems are DONE!..
hahahah...
(with procrastination, of course) *wink2*

it was a 14-page assignment...with no marks
what a mind-wreck for only the first week of class
-____-

so,yeah..
i'm done with the first week..
so far,so good...
just need better organization for classes, notes, schedule and stuff..
and i need new notebooks (been writing in scrap papers for the whole week - cost me a misplaced scrap paper with the first notes of PELT class) T___T
well, any first week of any semesters are always hectic (but not really in last sem) bcoz i've prepared the stuff i need for class...unlike this semester, it seems like there's no time for me to go out and shop properly for these things..argh :(

there's a lot to buy in my shopping list....
ranging from stationaries, house supplies, toiletries, organizer, bla bla blaa~
i really, really need to write down anything that pops into my mind about things i need to buy..
but as always, i didn't..and it depresses me to recall them T___T
i need to get a complete shopping list done by tonight coz tomorrow i'm going out with my busuk..
who insisted on going shopping together..
and i only have rm2K to manage for the whole semester..
please, i need a rich godfather B) hahaha

this morning in the toilet, i've been thinking~
why not i apply for a scholarship - maybe something like the TESL scholarship that will give me rm5K per semester, but applicants will be bounded with the contract (4years of service after graduating - teaching somewhere)
but of course, i need to maintain good grades every semester..
and i need to cancel my PTPTN - pay back around rm6500 that they've loaned to me for the last two semesters

hurmmmm~
still considering bout the fact that after graduating, there will be a stable job waiting for me..
but the thing is, i will have no freedom of choice by that time..
i hate contracts but yeah, it's rm5000 and i need it to survive every semesters...
PTPTN - rm3200 (cut off rm500 for sem's fees, which leaves me about rm2700 and minus another rm500 for the next two sems - leaving me only rm2200 for the rest of the semester)
SERIOUSLY - IT'S NOT ENOUGH!. T____T

minus around rm800-900 for rent (gonna ask from my parents to cover them) - and if they don't - leaving me rm1300 to survive in 5 months!..
gosh...seriously, i need my parents to at least cover my rent T____T

and if they will, my rm2000 divide by 5(months), i'll have rm400 to spend for a month..
i think that is merely enough..

i HATE talking bout money..
but i have to. :(

oh yeah...books
i'm going to allocate around rm200 for books
so i'll have rm1800 left for this semester..
i'm soo gonna ask rm100 each from my parents every month.

okay, this is depressing T___T
let's open up a new topic..
very soon.

toodles~ :|

cool shades..i want one :|

No comments:

Post a Comment