Sunday, March 20, 2011

life's been good~

been busy lately.as always.haha
actually i got lazy updating my blog - THIS blog and lebih2 lg my EDUcational blog
(which is very crucial for me to at least post 10 posts on that edu blog but it seems like don't give a shit bout it n i'm juz letting it go to crash~ and burnn~................)

ok, i'm sounding psychotic but, yeah.feeling of letting out some stuff.hee hee~

new things about me..been somehow 'different' lately. (not that it's that significant,like,yeah)

i've been single.that's one thing for sure.
(ok,x perlulah sgt sbnrnya nk state kat sini,like,pfft~)
but like yeah,what the hell.
it changed my life.my thoughts and my perspective bout stuff.
it's been rewarding, in a way, that now i know what most people expect in a relationship.
and as sad as it will sound, u should not expect anything.
just let it flow, bro~...ehekhekk.

putting on too much expectations,,and later get hurt or feel dissatisfied or unappreciated.it hurts.
so, let's just put it this way.
"if you expect less, you'll get more. but when you expect more,u'll get less."
-ejaibrahim,2011-
or worse, you'll get nothing.
how's that, huhh????.
hehe.

okay okay.moving on with life.

yeah,been busy lately. (okayy,didn't i just said that few seconds ago??)
nevermindthen.
so yeah..i've not been updating my blog since...............i got busy??.like,crazily busy????.
anyway, i'm gonna have this rumah hantu on the 30th of March.. (mai mai maiii~ jom ramai2) :D

it's for an Enterpreneurship Carnival the faculty been planning to have.
plus, i get to open up my own booth!!!..
woww,this is really gonna be my first time!..ahh~ (sparkly eyes~)
and of course, gonna sell some (a lot) of my preloves and might be selling individium's button badges and tshirts perhaps.
hmmph,haven't contacted that individium person yet but i'm having second thoughts tho because~...............of a very very popular reason. $$$$$
like, duhh~ i'm a student for crying out loud, i don't have the money for modal.sob sobb tsk tskk~ :'O

well, that doesn't mean that i have to cancel everything right???.
hehe.
i believe in this;
"don't let anything get into your way in your pursue of reaching for your dreams. if there's any obstacle, you can just shoot them away like aliens"
ughhhh~...yeah,that doesn't make any sense.
at first it was supposed to be a quotation from someone quite famous but i ended up writing it with my own words halfway through.
pfft~ :

i feel great tho.
i am now able to take control of my feelings and able to tell myself that i should not be 'emo'ing bout stuff.problems.or whatever shit.
yeah, what i had these past few months were just plain shit.
i was angry and perhaps still being angry now but, hey, I TOTALLY SHOULD NOT!. TAK PERLU, NAMPAK BENOR MENIPU. hahaha. i love that movie. :D

anyway...yeah.
now i can do whatever i want. talk to whoever (or whatever) i want. feel whatever i want. be whatever i want to be.
WITHOUT any internal or external CONTROL.
well, yeah, except for religious obligations. O_____o

now it's my time to partayyhh~!.and expand my network.and do whatever i wanna do with beloved,lovely friends.
i guess it's somehow life-changing.in certain things.
but i am still whoever i am before.
i do believe in love, still.
i do believe that i could end up with someone better. (really do believe in jodoh)
i do believe there are better guys out there.ihihihi, where are u?.
and yeah,now it's time to MAKE FRIENDS.
and make BIG things happen.
now everything seems big to me.
coz i don't specify myself to just one important thing anymore.
feel good.be good.ekekekeke.

kthanksbye.

footnote: oh yeah, now i know that you are just not worth it anymore. and yeah, you know who i'm talking about. it's YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment