Saturday, October 1, 2011

Padini Warehouse Clearance

ALL priced at RM5.
O_____o and then ;O~

so......
pretty much I took anything I like..
overall, I bough 19 pieces of Padini goods, 2 of them are clutch and handbag.
so the remaining 17 are all clothes including a RM200 blazer, bought at the price of RM5.
O_________o
totally lovin' the stuff I bought. :)

but still, I feel guilty of spending RM90 for all those...
so I shall promise myself to stop spending money on clothes until the end of the semester.
BUT......the Year End Sale is coming..erkk~!!!. ;O
how now brown cow~???????
haiyoo maa~....
please someone tolong kurung aku kat rumah hujung tahun ni~
T___________T

seriously, I feel like crying.
bcoz EVERY year I would go all out shopping during the Y.E.S
go cry now~!!!.

the only thing that is going on in my mind is that...
I suddenly have too many new clothes!!.
tambah dgn baju2 baru beli masa shopping session at Times Square, I already have around 20 pieces of new clothes.
20 PIECES for goodness sake!!.
tolong la berhenti sekarang,Ita.
please.

#kthanksbye

WARNING!!.
THIS POSTER IS SO DAMN DANGEROUS, IT COULD KILL YOU.
PLEASE DO REVISE YOUR BUDGET AND KEEP IT STEADY.
KTHANKSBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment