Saturday, January 26, 2013

semester 5 going on semester 6

and........it's the holidays again.
2 months holiday shouldn't be wasted so I've decided to drag my ass and my 20kg luggage around from Shah Alam (by bus) to Johor Bahru, (by car) moving to Muar, (by car at 4.30am) to Johor Bahru to catch my 8am flight, (by plane) to Kuching, (by bus) to Miri, and (by plane) to Lawas. We might be going to Sabah somewhere in February as a family.

So, yes. My life for the past one month revolves around buying tickets and checking in and packing stuff. The part where we move to Muar kinda made me tired because I have to help my mom load stuff into the big truck and unload them and then rearranging furnitures in the new home.
As the matter of fact, my mom decided to move to Muar because her husband is giving her the terrace house, located in Tanjung Gading. It's a nice neighbourhood, called Taman Sri Saujana. I might love that place a little bit more even though I'm pretty sad to leave JB. I love JB ;(


But, the 5 days I spent in Kuching was worth it. I had a superb time, and I can finally meet my pretty, beloved niece, Aliya Maisarah. Missed her so much, I haven't seen her since she was 1-month old. Now, she's already 1 year and 1 month old, so yeah, she a big pretty girl with googly eyes. She seemed happy to see me, maybe she remembers me somewhere in her 1 year old memory. :))




That's Aliya at Damai beach in Kuching. I specifically asked for my sister to take me to a beach once I reached Kuching. I've been longing to dip my feet into the sea, and it's great feeling. Can't find that kind of satisfaction anywhere near Shah Alam or KL.


The bus trip I took from Kuching to Miri took up 14 hours. It's a very long journey but the bus is totally dope!.The best bus ever. Each seat is provided with a 10-inch TV, power plug, pillows, blankets, headphones for the TV, food, etc. There's also a stewardess if you need any help. It was a comfortable 14-hr journey and yeah, it's the experience that I'm after.

So, now I'm in Miri. Arrived at Intan's place at around 10.30am and the three of us (Intan, Azizul and I) went out to have fun. It's been a while since the last time I spent my time with these two precious friends of mine. One of the good part of my trip to Miri is that...I got myself a new 32GB iPod..weee~!!. Azizul bought it some time ago and he decided to just give it to me since he never used it anyway.




so yeah...now I'm in Miri waiting for my flight back to Lawas on Monday noon. Can't wait to see Abg Awal when I get back. I miss my kampung friends too.
I think since I will not be getting internet connections that much in Lawas, I got myself a new journal book. I bought it for only 15 bucks and it's the black glitter book from Typo. great bargain, I tell ya.

I feel the need to write down my life adventures somewhere. Hopefully I can write better over time. I don't want to forget the things that I've done and been through, since my life now is in full-blast mode. Hey, I'm 21 and it's my prime year. Wanna LIVE while I'm young.

#YOLO

until then. see you in the next adventure.
toodles!.
Itato, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment