Tuesday, June 22, 2010

bummer

wow..........waa waa wee~

today, i went for a medical check up with my sis
and i've done d x-ray, pee check and stuff
then it came to d worse part...

getting on the evil weighing scale~...

during 3 months of holiday,i gained 5kgs
and actually during d one-year of asasi, i gained 10kgs
right before asasi, my weight was actually quite ideal for my body but i was still not satisfied with it...so now i realize what is actually the right body weight for me to look slimmer

okay, i think i'm already planning on something..
just hoping that during the degree, i got someone nice but 'aggressive' in making me lose weight..
ouh yeah, Sheril baby~ hahaha XD

wanna try Atkins too...maybe it will work on me

i need to lose 20kgs...
help me
please n tq (:

footnote: pathetic-much :|

No comments:

Post a Comment