Friday, June 18, 2010

girls' problem

well,when a group of girls get together or maybe a girl just simply stand in front of the mirror,i'm pretty much sure know what actually is on their minds...
then they start to gussy up, pinching out blackheads, stroking their hair, wondering how they can make their nose n lips look different...

we can never be satisfied with what we already have...because boredom and the feeling of having something different is human nature (mersita sheila, 2010) :D

one good example is hair color...do u notice that we Asians are crazy in getting a different hair color?.some of us want to be a brunette, blondie n me myself prefer to get my hair done in copper or auburn (ngee~ :D )
and let's observe on d people who are naturally gifted with these hair colors...they wanted a darker hair color,black is better!.(as they say...)

so here we can see that d theory is proven true, we can never be satisfied on what we have..we always want something new for ourselves,and manufacturers, inventors will drain their brains out thinking on how to satisfy our discontentment...bcoz only on beauty, they know that women are willing to spend most of their money just to look different (good profit,aite??.)

me myself is an example...i want to look different (but i think there is nothing wrong in my face so plastic surgery is outta my list)..i just want to make my face smoother, acne-free, blemish-free...as for my body; blemish-free, hot figure, and tut tutt (secret, oops..ngee~)

once a friend asked me, "how much do u spend on ur make-ups and beauty stuffs?."
then i took out d calculator, start to count on roughly the stuff in my makeup pouch n such...and the result; i think there are more than rm500 worth make-up,in just one pouch!. (i got several, actually.. :| )

not to mention all the clothes that i have in my bag n closet...fuhh, i admit it that i'm quite a hoarder but it is under control.. (for now..hurmm)
i can't help but to shop whenever i got d money...almost every month, i would go shopping at least once...and normally people will buy at least 1 outfit a month...but the stuff that i bought in a month is equivalent to 1 outfit per week (gulp!.)
thankfully now i'm starting to get a grip on myself and control my urge to shop...i always think that i already got so many and i don't need another one (but when it is too cute and look too good on me,i just can't help it)..i thought that maybe i don't have to spend my money on shoes,so that's why i got a major cluster in my closet..
i think another reason why i always think i need this and that is buying magazine every month..i read Seventeen since June 2008 until now..it's typical of a magazine to show the latest trends in market right now and that's what makes me say "ouh i want that, that's super cute!"..
then i'll spend the rest of the days just thinking about what i saw in the magazine and whenever i hit the mall,i'll find one just like that.. (ughh,i really need help :| )

insecurities drive people crazy...hell crazy!.
and the only way to solve this problem is to think on the real purpose in spending ur money and always think less is more..it'll keep u simple and beautiful and secure,inside out...

ouh yeah...think of this; 'i'm not that rich,so i better spend my money on something wayy better than this'...or
'i better work hard on my studies...then i'll get a good job, make big money every end of the month, then i can buy whatever i want'...it's good motivation,though...plus it's way better to spend the money that u earn urself rather than spending ur parent's bucks :D

footnote: money is always good.. $$$kaching2$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment