Friday, June 18, 2010

shopaholic-much!..

there are tonnes of stuffs that i want to buy...
and every morning when i wake up,i wish that someone kind or just a very good luck would give me a bunch of money and right then,i would spend it in just a day..

what would a girl like me spend the money for??.here are some:
1. new bag(s)
2. mobile phone
3. hopefully i'll find shoes in my size :|
4. tops, bottoms, accessories
5. get myself a slimming program package :D
6. go on a holiday
7. blah blah blahh~..(i get d feeling that d list would be never-ending)

let's see......in this 3months of holiday,i've bought some stuff
one of them that i am very glad n happy that i bought it is a short dress(which i think i saw selling online)
i think i want to wear it for my first date with adib busuk after 3months of no date..hehe

now money gets me really thinking...i got myself into the degree program in UiTM, n it's going to be in shah alam,i'm pretty sure
now would be a good time for me to think on getting a PTPTN loan (which kinda sucks bcoz i really need to have a job right after finishing my degree to pay 'em back)..ughhh T_T

but all i have to do is EXCEL...i heard that if u get really god results,u don't have to pay for d loan afterwards..yeayy!..but it is hard work,ya know.. T_T

but anyway,i can't wait to get myself back to selangor d.e...i get to meet friends,my busuk, SHOP :D, have fun and have my college life back (although it's not that fun but hey,at least i'll get something to do rather than just laying around alone at home and gain major weight by crunching on snacks n food all d time :| ) haha...
yes i gained weight,major weight...until getting into my jeans on feels like choking me T_T
HELP, I NEED TO BE D BIGGEST LOSER!..
i've started imagining plans on losing weight when i get back to shah alam...yes yes i know i planned on losing weight during d holidays (which d 3months holiday is already reaching the end), but it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight in the holiday environment...i was thinking,getting back to shah alam would at least get me moving here n there without much temptation to eat this and that (which can be applied on plans to control my budget) & i can plan my schedule easily with great,easy-to-get transportation in shah alam (so i can get to d tasik to jog n stuff) :D

and yeay!..i am happy and content...for now
ngee~ :D

footnote: i'll be missing miri,though...although there's nothing much here...i'll be better in shah alam, perhaps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment