Monday, September 19, 2011

awesome-pawsome week!!.

why so, you may ask??.
it's because.....

1. the housemates decided to install Unifi in our sect 17 home~!!.so excited, the Unifi guys will come over this Friday!!!..so yes, I need to make a list of the stuff I want to download. xD

2. I went to Konsert/Karnival Suara Kami 2011 last Saturday with Iera, Fik, Onii, Ainatul, Pajid and Iera's housemate..it was AWESOME!!.but sadly, I was wearing skirt with leggings so I can't join the rodeo ride or the wall climbing adventure ;( but not to fret because I got the chance to witness a great concert and aaahhhh~!!!.it's Nelly for crying out loud!!!. xO

3. Last night I went out with Joe to celebrate In's bday with Ikram and Azam + fiance at Asia Cafe, Subang Jaya..we had fun, I ate Fettuccine Alfredo+a slice of a delighful pizza+blackforest bday cake..and then, after dinner it was pool time!!.it's been a while since the last time I played pool with ze guys and I missed those moments so much. ;)

4. eerrrrr I went out some more since last Thursday till Sunday, which was last night...Thursday & Friday was shopping therapy sessions with the babes and the weekends.....the story had been told~..on that 2-day shopping therapy I bought a new, gorgeous Rimmel's lipstick in Undressed - hot, gorgeous, subtle nude shade with a hint of pink. bought metallic nail laquer at Cosway - fame in gold. what else hah??.some more, I can't recall..tee hee~!. ;p

5. awesome classes throughout the week, I think we're gonna have fun this semester...and oh yes, the semester's first Ethos!. meeting..we talked about the activities to be held this semester..we're gonna have Ethos!. Carnival, a couple of theater-watching at Istana Budaya, movie circles, some community services, Ethos!.'s corporate shirt & tshirt making, and some other TESLians cool stuff. ;D
and yes, I've joined Debat Bahasa Melayu for this semester's co-curriculum..and~ we're automatically the excos for the record-breaking non-stop debating event for 9 days & 9 nights, organized by UiTM, involving our own students as well as debaters from other IPTAs..it's gonna be hectic but we'll be a part of UiTM's biggest history ;D

6. currently am browsing through an online shop selling cosmetic contact lenses..am planning to buy the puffy 3-tone pink lenses, I think it's gonna be gorgeous...!! getting rid of the purple lenses bcoz it's irritating my left eye. ;O

7. somewhere around last week, Nad, Onii, Sai and I had dinner on the Dataran Shah Alam field which has a nice view of the Grand Blue Wave Hotel..we bought drive-thru McD and it's just like a late-night dinner cum picnic!!.it was awesome, we had great laughs. xD

8. also bought new closet and clothes drawers...now my clothes have finally found their rightful home in the house..teehee~!. oh yes, and they're in red and pink!.the drawers & closet I mean. ;)

whooaaa that's a whole lot of things...not to mention a sleepless night trying to finish my ROS report, in which at the moment it has not yet reached the finish line T_____T
but anyway...gonna get it done at least by tomorrow *fingers crossed*...looking at those things I've been doing since last week, my free time was filled with parties and shopping and fun and games..so, I better get going on my assignments..ngeehee~

toodles~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment