Tuesday, September 20, 2011

optimism~

okayy really needing some optimism nowadays...
plus I need to be a bit more confident of myself.
eventho I've gained some more weight, which makes me 85kg since last night's attempt on the weighing scale.
erkk~!..
plus according to the BMI thingy (I really wished it is superficial but sadly it's not) I'm damn overweight..
which makes it more scary O_____o

some people tried to comfort me by saying 'heyy tu pasal tulang kau berat lahh"..
yeah right. :|
still sedih, won't make a difference.
bcoz #likeseriously, the 85kg is evident just by looking at the middle area of my body..
tolonglah, dah mcm 3 bulan pregnant
T________T

you can eat less, you can even eat nothing - which usually will kill you inside out.
but the only thing that matters is the physical activity..
nak workout, nak go out for a jog every other evening.
tapi..............hmm~
all I can imagine right now is my ROS report, event/program paperwork, turun naik kelas, Unifi (:p), paling2 pun pegi tasik-bukan jog,tapi sekadar berjalan-jalan pusing tasik..

which is totally NOT a bad idea after all.
kalau takley jog, at least jalan2..mana lah tau kalau dah biasa/disiplinkan diri utk pegi tasik at least 3 kali seminggu, lambat laun I'll jog jugak kott...just kena biasakan diri.
and again, OPTIMISM!!.and kena ada that sense of PAKSAAN DALAM DIRI..
:/

ok nak blog pasal benda lain.
I guess all that are enough said, takut nnti makin depressed.

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment