Tuesday, May 22, 2012

new look

pheww...
at least now you don't have to strain your eyes when visiting this blog.
heheh
before, I had the background in striking colours of hot pink and bright, deep orange.
at least now it looks a lot more subtle and calming.
easier to read too, I've changed the font.
:D

anyway,
to go really deep into this topic, it's not just about the blog.
I'm turning into a new leaf,
now, since a couple of months ago,
I've been wearing hijab.
full time.

I admit to the fact that before, I dress sexily.
I do short pants, short skirts, dresses, sleeveless and what nots.
maybe the term 'dressing sexily' could be subjective to certain people,
but I think you get the point.
I expose my skin quite a lot.
tee.hee.

anyway, now I don't do that anymore.
it's a challenge, going through my wardrobe and clothes racks at the mall - defying to go back to the old me.
why?
I feel comfortable in this new look.
I feel safe.
I feel good.

some people asked me WHY.
I really don't have a certain answer for that.
it just, happened.
and I don't think that I'll be changing my mind.
this. is better.

so...
people do change.
I know I can.
I just, know.

No comments:

Post a Comment