Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ass.

okay, i know what you guys are thinking.
well, if it's about someone's behind, stop it.
it's not about ass.
it's my abbreviation for assignments.
ekekekekek~

i know that some people hate assignments.
but that's not the reason why i usually typed it as ass.
saje saje, suke suke~..xleyh??.
hihi.

got a lot to do, actually.
now i'm trying to finish my I.T assignment.
we're doing on future trends: artificial intelligence, virtual reality and technology classroom.
hmmph.
i love the topic, i might as well get interested in doing it but i'm not.
why why why~???
maybe bcoz it's cold, i don't have the mood to do assignments coz my laptop broke down, and i'm alone.and i'm totally broke.
and it's a last minute thing too.
grr~

feels like my basic necessities are not fulfilled.
like there's something missing.
but i'll try my best to do all of my assignments.
plus, haven't started on PELT lead discussion yet.
later we'll have syntax assignment.
and literature presentation.oh gosh.miejahh~ noreen~...............

what else,huhh??
test ckit2 kott..
hmmph.

tonight i'm going to the drama performance.i don't care.

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment