Monday, April 4, 2011

(might be) an unlucky day

today is Monday.again. hmmph. and it's only very early in the morning when Monday hasn't been nice to me. woke up quite late.again. putting on clothes and make-up like i'm having my own sweet time. until................. my pink shimmer nail polish dropped from my organizer and poof~!! it became koko krunch!!!.. (kepala hotak ngkau~) the glass breaks and the nail polish splattered all over the place!. and i accidentally stepped on one of the broken glass pieces and jyeahh~ bloody hell. #likeseriously. and~ we came in to class 30mins late. T______T my take-home test cannot be recovered. am now depressed and i have to ask Dr.Johan to at least let me submit the test by the end of the day or tomorrow. bcoz today am super busy and i have an emcee script to prepare for ko class at 6. and we got class during lunch hour. T________T wanna cry some more. tsk tskk~ and yeah, good news. (i think??) Dr.Johan just told us that today is our last class!!! jyeahh~!!no more early monday ya'll!!!. :D senorok. kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment