Wednesday, April 6, 2011

girls turning 20

actually I forgot what to blog about.
hmmph???
and now staring at the blank spaces of this typing box.
title pun x letak lg nih.
hmm.

I'm now listening to JT's My Love on my iPhone.
I got my orange planner (courtesy of muh babe, Tengku Sheril Amirah Bustaman) thanks babe, love you long time.
and my quite-brand-new handbag.
the flap is grey, but the color of the body.hmm.is it beige, cream, pale pink, or...whatt??.
just don't tell me i'm color-blind.
#likeseriously, past few days has been filled with confusions.

oh yeah.
last night everybody was at home.
and we celebrated my other babe's, Raja Rosemawati 20th birthday!!..
wow, she's twenty. i'm still 19.
should i be happy??.
(yess~~~!!)
like,duhh~

and next weekend, we're gonna have a girls' party with ejaibrahim in celebrating her 20th bday.
oh my..turning 20 is actually one of the biggest event of a girl's life.
i think.
why??
because it's the point where a girl should turn into a woman.
or perhaps some might still sing "i'm not a girl...not yet a woman~"
whatever it is...
girls should have fun being girls!!.
i love seeing girls just love being girls.
like i do.tee hee~ coz we rocks!.. ;D

and yeah, since we're talking bout girls turning 20, just now finally i come up with a title for this post.hihi.lame-much.

can't wait for mine.
it's on the 22nd of November 2011.
i wanna have it BIG coz actually this year would be the first bday i'll ever celebrate with friends at study place.
coz before, my bday ALWAYS fell on school holiday season.
so yeah, i never experienced people or classmates singing 'happy bday' beramai-ramai for me.
awhh~ ;'(

my wishlist for 20th bday??.
we'll see how it goes. ;)

kthanksbye.

4 comments:

  1. thanks babe.....=)
    love u much3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u long time..mwah mwahh~!!!. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hello makcik. frgot already what we did on yr birthday last 2 years? grrr :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ada ke??hahaha mana la aku igt,dowh..ok2 skrg igt ngn present korg ekekekekke :p sorry la makcik.lupa.

    ReplyDelete