Friday, April 1, 2011

sweat,tears,cramps and everything in between.

now it's finally Friday, the 1st day of April 2011..
pheww~
my back still hurts.

a lot has happened in just one week.
and i know that lately, my life is not really normal.
i can't sleep at night thinking of a way out of things.
i usually got home tired and worn out with lots of things to do n remember.
and i know at that point that i'm putting myself into trouble by having so much commitments.
but the funny thing is that i love the feeling of being busy.
i love the feeling where i know that i had filled my day doing good, productive things.
love the feeling where i think i had contributed something on that day.
and am proud of myself that i could actually do all of these stuff.

but, as usual, out of many days and weeks in 2011, the moment where everything is at peak and it's very hectic, things decided to go wrong on that very moment. lemme break this down to u guys;
mishaps
#1: i'm quite broke.
#2: my iPhone charger went missing.
#3: my laptop was f**ked up-all important files went missing together with assignments due next week.
#4: i have to do some 'damage control' regarding the haunted house we had for the carnival.
#5: re-do some assignments.
#6: etc.
hehe.

broke down and cried for a while.
my emotions went around just like a car that got its steering broken.
got hit by freakin' PMS at times like this does not help the situation at all.
i'm extra-sensitive, been 'emo'-ing around like crazy, being tensed till people noticed that something's wrong with me, cramps all over (not just because of period cramp but it's like the real cramp from the super-hectic week) and yada yada yadaa~

like seriously, words of comfort could help at this point of my life.
i don't have the money to buy new phone chargers (for my iPhone and Blueberry as well), my laptop's been causing me trouble,and yeah,that needs money too.
please God, give me the strength to stand up tall and walk with a good feeling in my chest and a smile on my face. a real one.
amin.

kthanksbye.

5 comments:

  1. chill la ita..insyaallah..ade solution dye..time niela member maen peranan..mintak la tolong member..mesty diorg bley tlg nye..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk tskk thanks bombay...hmm,time2 camni la smua bnda tak kena..but friends been around n providing me good company..am glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..itula gunenye kwn..:)
    settle kan sume slow2..konfem boleh solve sume bende..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku rasa insya'allah ok..lepas je at least hari isnin ngn selasa aku dh blh buat keje slow2..hmmph,thanx bombay :) weyh,nnti bulan lima igt cam nk buat reunion ckit ngn hazreen n tigha..kalo ko free jom la :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahha...if xde pape,boleh jer..lame gyler xjumpe budak2 sane..:-)

    ReplyDelete