Friday, November 8, 2013

Good Vibes

Honestly, you will find many emotional posts in this blog if you feel like wasting your time browsing through some of them.
This blog had been dedicated for venting of emotions, which sometimes I think it would be better if I share it with someone who can actually give me feedback and advices.
Maybe I was thinking that through this blog, I can reflect on myself.
But, I don't regret publishing half of them because now I'm having fun reading the stupid, emo side of me.

Thus, from now on, this blog should be filled with more fun stories and of my great life adventures.
I'm in my final year now and will be graduating soon.
So, I guess I will embark on new experience and thoughts that are worth sharing and documented here.
I love documenting my life, like how I am being active in Foursquare, because I'm a forgetful person.
In regards of the previous posts which I think highlighted the childish side of me, from now on I should talk about actual useful things that reflect my opinion on certain matters.
I don't think I will be setting up a new blog because if in any way that I will post the same stuff I've posted before, I can see the similarities more clearly and hence hit the backspace button more ... intentionally.

Currently, I'm in the zone of deciding what's best for me 5 years from now.
That includes my career, my love life, my assets and so on.
Currently, I'm in the process of being my true self, who I actually want to be and how I'm going to carry myself.
With the thoughts of my changed perception of myself, I'm going to take things slow in how I would want to portray myself within the society. *that's a lot of 'myself' in just two compound sentences O_O*

I know I decided on wearing hijab a year ago.
But to be really honest, I haven't been wearing it full-time since day one.
I just didn't want to post my freehair pictures on social network. So, some might think I have been wearing it full-time.
I've cheated on it quite a lot, and I thought to myself that I'm just kidding myself all this while.
I've mentioned this before and I'm going to mention it again, I'm the biggest hypocrite I know.
At least I'm the biggest one to my own self.
And I would want to be honest this time if any of my friends would find it shocking.
I've prepared myself for all of the judgments.
But, this is just who I am. I feel sorry for myself that I haven't been honest since the past one year.
I'm hoping that my friends would respect my decision and carry on with their lives as I carry on with mine.
Insya'allah, I will fulfill that duty whole-heartedly once I get married. That is actually the original plan the whole time, now I'm strong enough to say that I was blinded before.

that's all for now.
will see you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment