Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm feeling 22

Hello 22.
Nothing much to say, really.
It's just another birthday.
I feel so blessed throughout the year.
Made lots of new friends. I'm going to talk about that in another post *coming soon*
21 had been a lot of fun.

As always, for every birthday I will pull out the routine of reevaluation of many sorts of things.
That includes how I see myself in many kinds of life situations, state of heart and feelings, etc.
This year, I'm celebrating my birthday in Muar with my mom.
My friends had celebrated my birthday wayy earlier (1st Nov) because then I know I will not be around on the actual birth date.
We had lots of fun. One of the greatest times of my life. :')

Earlier today, I had the chance to go out to the famous jetty in Muar to relax and enjoy the view.
I was out on my own, and I certainly had some time to really hear myself think.
Somehow it feels like the right thing to do at that time.
Usually I would evaluate how I live throughout the age-21 of my life.
It seems like I treat my birthday like new year, where you reevaluate and make resolutions,etc.
It is my own new year, not anyone else's.
That's special to me.

For now, I would just try to be comfortable and grateful with whatever that has been laid down for me.
I would wanna feel wonderful and comfortable of being single so that I can focus on what's coming next.
I've finished the 1st half of my final year, I think that's a big one.
And the biggest is coming......where I have to actually try to graduate on time.
As for anything else, they can either wait or come in whenever the time is right.
I really don't want to push anything emotional in right now.
Be realistic.

Anything else?
Maybe I'll save it for later.
This is a special post to celebrate the special day.
The rest will be coming in as planned.
toodles. :)


@ Laundry Bar, PJ. Bad Teacher at Laundry's Halloween Party!!

I don't know bout you..but I'm feeling 22!!

No comments:

Post a Comment