Sunday, October 21, 2012

Aztec Attack

Ok.
First of all, I'm quite excited of the shawl I got for myself which is a brown-coloured Aztec-print shawl.
The Aztec tribal prints are 'the hot-stuff' at the moment and I, the closest fashion victim I know, is having fun with the print.
It's colourful and I love it!.

with Sheril, The Babe :)
Bought the shawl at Brands Outlet, Setia City Mall.
I bought the last piece, actually. And this one was on display. Desperate-much.
But it's okay.. I mean, the one's on display should be the one which is less tried-on and stuff.
It's long with comfy fabric, so I'm loving it so much!. :)

rockin' my new 5-inch platform wedges
What are those I'm wearing:
Aztec print shawl from Brands Outlet - RM19.90
Dolphin sleeveless top from Cotton On - RM30
Coloured skinny jeans from Cotton On - RM98
Havane Palme (Montego Bay Club) from Payless Shoe Source - RM94
Mint-green satchel from flea market@Sabah - RM30
And here's the picture of me wearing my brand new 5-inch platform wedges.
Bought them at Payless Shoe Source in Sunway Pyramid.
and it feels AH-MAZING!!.
I'm already 5' 11" and this one is totally a head-turner.
Like, literally.
People were taking 2nd glances, and usually the 2nd one would be on my feet.
And "yes, people..this time I am wearing high heels".
It's because usually people will always look at my feet eventhough I'm wearing flip-flops, wondering if I'm actually wearing high-heeled shoes when being this tall.
ha.ha.ha.
But seriously, it feels good. I love the feeling of wearing high heels.
Best feeling ever. I'm tired of caring too much of what people think of me - being awkwardly tall and big.

*extra: the red (on the tag it actually says 'Madder Brown') skinnies I'm wearing is super comfortable!. They're from Cotton On and I love 'em because it's stretchy, have a wide range of colours, and it's medium-high raise on the hips. Very, very good buy. :)


I love you. 

and yeay, I think this is my first post on...fashion and style, I guess.
I hope it's a good start.
:)

#fashion #style #prints #aztec #tribal

No comments:

Post a Comment