Monday, October 8, 2012

wishlist

I know that not many people read my blog...
Thus, I think it's okay for me to post a wishlist for my upcoming 21st birthday.
I don't do this every year..this list is just a random idea I got because I love presents (but I feel bad to receive one) and I don't really tell people what I actually want if people were to give me presents.
the only people who I particularly dedicate this post is to my family.
because I'm too shy to ask from friends.
so, friends, don't take this seriously. I'm not really asking. it's just...
a wishlist. :)

1. a handy cam. so that I can take videos which are cooler than pictures. maybe start a vlog. :)

2. Panasonic's Lumix GF5 with L.u.V. okay, this one is a bit pricey (a lot,actually) thus to ask for this seems like too much. but I'm gonna include it anyway because I adore this camera so much.

3. a heart-shaped cake. I saw a Baskin Robbin's heart-shaped ice-cream cake at RedBox the other day and I was drooling..it looks really cute because it looks small and sweet. the filling is chocolate chip mint ice-cream which is my favourite and the cake is pink in color!. super nice~... :D

4. a nice pair of heels/wedges. I've been dying to buy one since a long time ago, I love wearing heels eventhough I'm tall. But, I'm not always confident of buying a pair when I see them because at that moment I would think of a lot of excuses not to. so, if probably someone were to give me a pair, then it'll be a start to something that I myself are reluctant to actually...start. teehee. :p plus it's always difficult for me to find shoes in my size, so yeah.

5. a decent pendrive. I can't remember the last time I had a decent pendrive. I don't have one for a few semesters already and I always save stuff on my email. maybe it's a good time to have one.

6. a small MP3 player. maybe something like iPod shuffle but the cheap one is very good enough already. maybe smthg like Sony Walkman or smthg. I don't prefer listening to songs (on-the-go) thru my phone, so I might need one.

7. a turtle backpack. a cute but cool backpack would be nice. the one I have now (Lois in beige colour) is an old bag but it's still in a good condition. but, I think it would be really cool if I have one of those nice turtle backpacks where I can put my stuff and books in. and be a turtle going to class.heheh. :3



8. a love/lava lamp. hahah been wanting this ridiculous lava lamp since...forever. it'll be a nice addition to my bedroom. :D


9. a trip to a nice beach where I can ride ponies during sunset. nuff said.

10. fly a kite. with friends on a nice, windy day where I can fly it easily.

11. a driver's licence. it's a gift if someone wants to pay for the course. :p

12. a comfy+wide pink and purple sejadah. I saw one not long ago and I really love it. the colours are unique and striking. :)

13. a nice cardigan with pretty prints. maybe something like these...


14. a good 'How To Win An Argument' book. saw one before, but I didn't buy it. regrets.

15. My Man.

that's all, I think.
15 is okay for now :)

1 comment:

  1. there's no clear and brief description of wish #15.hahahaha ^_^v

    ReplyDelete