Thursday, October 18, 2012

bitter heart

"my bitter heart is just getting a little bit more fragile..."

people come and go as they please.
and I will always just stand still,
allowing all these thrown at me, and I'm forced to swallow it all.
what am I supposed to do, anyway?

sometimes this pain in my heart is unbearable.
I tend to push it away, but still, it just won't let go
it is as stubborn and persistent as I am.
it's like that unbreakable chain
I'm fated to feel the pain.

one after the other
sometimes they come simultaneously
slapping, rubbing the inevitable truth
on this scarred, rough skin of mine.
and it bleeds, again and again
I've lost count.

countless prayers I've sent above
I say, "please, just make it stop already"
but the truth never made me happy
happy
in every way
nah, it's impossible for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment