Friday, October 19, 2012

expansion in progress...

Recently, I added nuffnang ads to my blog.
just for fun.
so, that means I'm (kind of) feeling motivated to blog more because I often caught myself thinking about having a new, productive hobby.
I have some doubts in my skill of writing, the kind of humor and info I get to offer, etc..
I don't even know (yet) if writing is my...thing.
so, I thought I could just give it a try.

so...
the whole point of whatever I've said above is that I've been thinking of expanding the topic of my blog.
I usually write personal stuff rather than stuff that I can share + benefit other people.
the stuff I wrote are more of like...first world girls' problems and things related to that, so yeah, I know, it's kinda boring.

here are some of the stuff I intend to write more about... :)
(I love putting my ideas and points in a list, so please don't think it's weird)

1. Fashion - my thoughts on the rapid change of trends and stuff. maybe write about fashion victims; the good side of it + the bad side. ;)

2. Food - I know I'm not much of a foodie, and I don't really have the chance to go eat here and there, but I realized that I always took pictures whenever I'm eating somewhere. plus, I love to cook..so you might find some recipes later ;)

3. maybe some more thoughts and opinions on current issues - I'll try..heh..heheheh....

basically, these are just rough plans on this 'new hobby' I'm trying to develop.
I need to find things to do to kill time because if I don't, I'll be tempted to go out.
and when people go out, they spend money. T___T

but......but but but...I really really really really reallyyyy want a video camera..really. I have this exciting idea about what I can do or achieve with a video camera. like seriously. ;O

No comments:

Post a Comment