Monday, May 16, 2011

blogalot

i'vebeenbloggingalot.
hahaha.
#justsaying.

there are lots of stuff that I've been thinking lately.
the thing is that I'M FREAKIN' ANNOYED.
I don't even know what's my 'function' being here.
hmmph.

just please, don't involve me in any arguments or drama during the holidays that I have to spend there for freakin' 4 months.
or better still, everybody should just shut up and let me live my life the way I want it to be.
I don't even like it if someone would bring up those stuff to me.
What's it to you??.
what you see is what you get. no need for questions and small talk.

families are supposed to be how we all know how they suppose to be.
but I just can't feel it, I'm sorry.
stop pointing fingers and condemning each other just to make you look smart, mature, responsible, and whatever shit ya'll think ya'll wanna be.
maturity is NOT based on age all along.
you know that and stop being egoistic.
keep on telling that to yourself every night but heyy, that's just NO YOU.

plus, I'm used to being alone.
I'll just step out if I'm on your way.
seems like he's more important than any other thing in the world.
he's the one who gave you your happiness and you did looked for it.
now you've found it, I'm happy for you.
LEAVE ME ALONE.

kthanksbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment