Monday, May 16, 2011

cuuuuuuuuutiii~

here I am.
splurging on cotton candy, watching Tom & Jerry, practically looking just like a patient in a hospital.
life's been...relaxed and boring~ ;O

and for the record, I have to go back to Shah Alam earlier than I've planned.
it's gonna be 5 days in Selangor before I head back to Borneo for the long holidays.
somehow, I'm envious of my friends who got d chance to stay at SA and work.
I did plan for it but I can't stay. ;(

so yeah, what am I gonna do?
just subscribed to Celcom Prepaid Broadband.
it's RM18 for 7 days.
fair enough until I can ask my dad to get me the postpaid plan.

and yes, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME that I can lose weight during the holidays.
Oh God, give me strength to resist temptations, pour me in with motivation to do more physical activities, remind me of the goodness of health.
I'm overweight for crying out loud. T______T

apart from that, I am thankful that at least my life would be better with the Internet.
and hopefully I'll escape the never-ending drama during my holidays at Sarawak.
need to plan things carefully and get lots of money along the way.
I love money. ;D

toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment