Monday, May 16, 2011

FE and such

FE stands for Field Experience.
yeapp, that's a new course right there.
it's a prerequisite course for PELT and it has to be completed for Part 4.
and and andd we have to pass PELT to at least make this course not go to waste.
T____________T

My school placement is at SAINSKU (SM Sains Kuching).
it's a 2-week thingy and we'll have a mentor there.
we gonna hv to assess and all.
hmmph.

so yeah, this is my plan for FE.
1. buy lots of tudung. mm-hmm #likeseriously
2. call the school to get a freakin' place to stay.
3. get tickets or whatsoever.
4. pack at least 12 pairs of baju kurung.
5. confirm the dates with Sheril for 'the after-party' ;D

and yess, I still can't change the school I've been placed to.
since 'we are adult enough to handle this situation and deal with whatever problems we might encounter in completing this course and the fact that we should just quit the damn course if we want to complain bout stuff and think that this thing is such of a mission:impossible', so yess, we must do it eventho it'll cost our freakin' pocket-money.

oh,bout #1 in my plan-for-FE list.
the thing is that my hair is colored (which I'm intending to brighten it up some more during the holidays).
plus, it's an SM Sains. so, I guess the school could be a bit pious.
and~ even if I would wear tudung during FE, nobody knows me there. (I hope)
so yeah, tudung it is.
this is me with tudung. sometimes I do think I look nicer wearing it. ;D
(just, don't mind the printscreen. suddenly I don't know how to save the image from FB)
T________T

btw, I've bought 6 pieces of flowery tudung.hahah quite a lot kann?
it's like, rm2 each, so what the heck. ;)

wish me luck with FE.
mana tahu kalau ada cikgu hensem. ;D

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment