Wednesday, May 18, 2011

plain sexy t-shirts


yeapp...I love 'em.
and I know a friend who has been loving them since forever.
muh babe, Syaza Adela. ;D
(haha.baru skarang aku tau kenapa ko obses sgt ngn tshirt camni)

coz I don't really think front-printed tshirts work for me.
only if the tshirt is full of prints, yeah, I might like it. ;D

okay, the thing is.....
I got LOTS of 'em. #likeseriously.
I think I already have a lot, but I keep on adding to the collection.
before I went to JB for the past few weeks, I found my new love at Sunway Pyramid's Forever21 boutique.
I found my new baby, a simple yet sexy yellow V-neck t-shirt.
and then in another outing with @nadhirahpenguin, I found the exact same one in FOS, in a full range of colors!!!..
they got pale pink, hot pink, purple, blue, green, red, bla bla blaa~
so yeah, I bought the purple one. (plus a gorgeous, cashmere red jacket which I think is a designer's but then it's wayy cheap - with an additional 50% discount to it!!.so I got it for RM17.30)
;O ;O ;O ;O ;O !!!!!
now that's what I call smart bargain shopping!!. ;O

and now I just got back from another shopping therapy with my mom at Jusco Bukit Indah, JB.
I brought her to Daiso (which she never got herself into before) and she stayed there for nearly 2hours.
while I was in FOS scavenging for bundle plain tshirts ;D
there's A LOT of sales tables with signs "3 for RM23", "3 for RM11", "3 for RM16", "half price" !!! ;O
oh gosh, I'm in heaven.
and and andd~ I found a stack of gorgeous, tight, black mini skirts on the "3 for RM16" table..!.
and yet I found it when the store is about to close.and there's only size S..total bummer!!!. T___________T
watafakkk~why is all these dugaan fell on me~!!??? ;O

and to conclude the story, I bought like 5 new pieces of plain tshirts.
I got long-sleeved pale yellow, orange, grey, cobalt blue, and a sheer beige top.
and I might buy some more tomorrow before heading back to KL.
O______o ita...cukup lah cukupp~. ;O

and now~
my new target would be - COMIC-PRINTED T-SHIRT.
and yeah, I'm a happy shopper.

toodles~
am I a SHOPAHOLIC???
erkk~

No comments:

Post a Comment