Tuesday, May 24, 2011

shopping @ The Curve

hahah I think last 2 days was the first time I entered The Curve.
(kalau aku ada keta,dah lama pegi)
btw,it's a very nice n cool place to hang out.and shop.
so yeah, I was on an accessories-hunting that day.
I bought......

oh before that, I bought this pair of shades the other day when shopping at Chow Kit.
the other one (which is in black) is exactly like Pitbull's in Bon Bon MV.
but I think I liked this one better,that's why I chose youu~ ;D


oh yes, these are the things I bought at The Curve street shops.

these are my new babies ;D

btw, I saw a stall selling strawberries too.RM4 for a packet of quite a lot of strawberries.
but sadly, I didn't picked it up. idk why O______o
now I'm in a crave for strawberries.
T____T

btw,thanks to @IzRijap for tagging me along to IKEA and The Curve along with @EzatyRadzi and @AlemJamil.
it was fun. ;)

toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment