Friday, May 6, 2011

reading between the lines

later in the afternoon, we had our TSL430 (i think??) paper - Literature in Malaysian Schools (as we like to call it as LiMS).
it was quite...tough to handle.
but I think I did well.
I hope the marks would turn up to be well too.
please please pleasee~

I need 'em marks.
I've lost so much already.
I can't afford to repeat any paper for next semester.
hmmph.

talking bout next semester, we're gonna have this Field Experience thingy.
and it is supposed to be carried out on the 4th of July, which is within our upcoming long holiday.
it's a new pre-practicum course, hoping that it would benefit us for our real practicum on the 7th semester.
it'll take 2 weeks of my holiday which requires me to travel across Borneo for crying out loud!!
tickets will cost me around rm250 plus accommodation and shit.
okay.I'm trying not to even think of it right now coz it'll make me go emomo~ ;O

oh yeah,wanna talk bout the exciting stuff.
apparently, after each final paper, I'll be going out meronggeng somewhere.
with friends - @nadhirahpenguin @miejahron, noreen, wan, @haziqridzuanhr and a bunch more.
and I think it's good.
it's a distressing, kind-of healthy way to have fun.hahaha.

KARAOKE!!!
;O

and now I actually feel very sleepy.
tomorrow is laundry day.
I'll love laundry day if I don't have stubborn stains to deal with.

I wish I have this kind of laundry room. Doing laundry could be fun.
T________T

oh yes. I almost forgot bout something.
"reading between the lines" ???
it's regarding the Lit paper we had earlier today.
too much deep thinking makes you go crazy.
that's all actually.

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment