Wednesday, May 4, 2011

this is ME

kalau korang tak tau lagi,
these are some of the facts about me.
(WARNING: i'm being vain) so don't mind me.

#1. I am 5foot 11inches.
#2. I have a mole on my left eyeball.
#3. I have a scar on my left eyebrow. that's why eyebrow aku nampak pelik. jgn ckp aku salah cabut sudah.
#4. I am extremely stubborn - once upon a time, my mom locked me up in the back boot of a car because I didn't want to go to school.
#5. I am a shopaholic. like, duhh~ ;O
#6. I'm a loner, somehow.
#7. Aku manja nak mampus.
#8. I love travelling by public transportation.
#9. I don't mind walking.
#10. I love pink and yellow.
#11. I'm a procrastinator. a BIG one.
#12. I'm friendly and approachable.
#14. I'm Ita The Vulgar.
#15. I love to sit by the lake or beach.
#16. I don't like reading.
#17. I love Spongebob.
#18. I have two horoscopes - Sagittarius or Scorpio. I'm not sure which one I am.
#19. I'm too nice sometimes. that's bad.
#20. I am adventurous.
#21. I am outgoing.
#22. I don't mind going anywhere alone.
#23. I can go crazy for a guy who wears NIKE's green+black bottle deo. (Game Spirit ke ape ntah nama dia)
#24. I snort a bit when I laugh.
#25. I don't know how to live in a 'herd'. easier said, I don't do cliques.
#26. I love dark chocolate the most.
#27. I love roses.
#28. I can't even look at pictures of snakes.
#29. I can do henna drawings.
#30. I love doing things that need attention to details. e.g: cross stitch.
#31. I'm cheezy in relationships.
#32. I have every kind of PMS that you can think of.
#33. I can play pool.
#34. I love motorcycles. (but not mat rempit)
#35. I can cook very well.
#36. I love going to pasar ikan or any kind of pasar - veges and fishes fascinate me.
#37. I love diamond rings.
#38. I can recover from sadness quite well and fast.
#40. My shoe size is 11 1/2.
#41. I have to rebond my hair at least once a year.
#42. I love to keep receipts.
#43. I can't live without eyeliner.
#44. I have a bantal busuk - changed for everytime I lost mine since I was a baby.
#45. I don't know how to react to compliments.
#46. I love qwerty pad phones.
#47. I read Shakespeare.
#48. I can be a fierce mother.
#49. I hate litterbugs. I got issues with people like that.
#50. I play sports like fencing and netball.

okay.
I think that's all for now.
going for dinner with @ejaibrahim.

toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment