Saturday, May 7, 2011

S.I.C.K

ok, I'm having a slight migraine.
added with the never-forgiving heat in Malaysia, yeah, it's getting worse.
bought rm5 pisang goreng, a tuna spread snacky pack, green tea, n panadol.

and for the record, I slept at 3.30am last night and woke up at 2.30 in the afternoon.
and that was the aftermath of not sleeping for almost 40hours (I haven't slept since I woke up at 1 for Literature's final exam which was on the 5th of May)

and yeah, that explains this migraine and aches all over my body.
obviously I can't lie down because this migraine will get worse if I do.
plus, home is like an oven. it's too toasty in there.
thus, that takes me to where I am right now - INTEC's 24hour room (which is not really 24hour because all students must leave before 12) duhh~ what's the point!??. ;O

tomorrow will be the final paper for Sociology in Education.
haven't started studying and I should actually.
don't wanna regret it if I'll have not enough time to read everything.

toodles~

Sean Faris
;O~

watched 'Never Back Down' last night.
that explains why I slept at 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment