Wednesday, May 4, 2011

please tell me it's PINK

hahaha.
changed the background colour, again.
and please tell me that it's pink.
I've been having problems identifying colours nowadays.
tsk tskk~ T________T

whatever it is,
i'm just hoping that it looks better than the previous red background.
or does it look better with the previous red??
hmmm~.
kalau tanya @IzRijap, mesti dia cakap hijau.
salah orang, salah orang.
hukhukhuk~

the reason why baru sekarang nak revamp this blog is because later I'm going to have a longg~ holiday.
I can already see the future.
me, having 4 months holiday and most probably jobless.
so..am gonna activate my broadband with prepaid plan or something.
just to fill up my time - blogging (with new template which will make me go sexcited), downloading stuff, skyping, tweeting, FB...
my God, sumpah boring hidup aku nanti.
but am gonna make a deal with my dad..
at least once a month trip to Kota Kinabalu to shop and movies and jalan-jalan.
@IzRijap, am gonna call you whenever then we'll go jalan2 coz I don't really remember jalan di KK. hahaha~

and now am at INTEC library to study for tomorrow's final exam paper - Literature in Malaysian Schools.
suddenly I got a brilliant idea.
am gonna sell my literature notes to my cousins who are still studying those literature syllabus we've been analyzing for just one semester.
I have with me a complete set of literature notes covering Form 1-5 syllabus.
which is produced by a batch of TESL students of UiTM Shah Alam, meaning that our notes are most probably clearer and well-analyzed since it was made through thorough discussions with lecturers.
so yeah, any interested customers??
hahaha kejam kejam~

oh yes.perhaps am gonna spend my precious time by giving tuitions for those kanak-kanak at my kampung.
best gak..siang kerja, then malam2 buat English tuition.
at least I'll be coming back for the 3rd semester with otak yang tak berkarat.
hukhukhuk~

okay.
toodles~
gonna blog bout something else later.
facebook time. ;O

4 comments:

  1. News flash! I won't be going back until Eid. (T__T)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.ha'ah kann.. T_____T
    hahah takpelahh.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... jeles aku... aku mk g KK juak.. ekt eyh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gago jak.ahahahah mana2 kau lahh.

    ReplyDelete