Saturday, May 21, 2011

tumblr

hahah had one before.
but since I can't even remember which email I used for it, and since both of my Yahoo!. emails had been compromised (I think??.well,since I can't access both of them), so I've decided to sign up for a brand new account!.-using my gmail email. ;D

so this is how it looks like;

me with a goofy face. ;D

and yes of course~ it's in the boring-me-pink.
wanna add some yellow to it (i knoww,just like this blog AND my twitter) but since I haven't figured out howw..........so.....maybe later. ;D
but I love the theme's font, though.

until now, I've only followed the 'popular' people, and that includes fashion, beauty, food, travel, designs, humor, news and some more.

I hope by tumblr-ing, Facebooking and Tweeting, I can kill my 4 months in just a blink of an eye.rawrr~ ;D

toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment