Friday, May 6, 2011

some more bout mwah

okay...
continuation of vainness.

#51. I love watching Disney Classics soo much. which includes Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, all those shit.
#52. I can sing 'Because You Loved Me' by Celine Dion surprisingly very well. (just drop a comment if you don't agree to this statement)
#53. I love listening to Eja's kind of music.
#54. I love Backstreet Boys and any boy band in the same era.
#55. I got crazy housemates.
#56. I don't do psychotic movies.
#57. I used to love Spice Girls so much when I was a little girl.
#58. I love to get down.
#59. I am against animal cruelty.
#60. I love listening to political issues. I don't know why.
#61. I dream of witnessing auroras and the most beautiful sunset on Earth.
#62. I am easily fascinated.
#64. I'm a Dreamer. Seldom the Doer.
#65. I'm a big spender.
#66. #iwasthekid who had tonnes of gowns and wore them out a lot.
#67. I love animal prints. not the real one, of course. O___o
#68. I list down all I can think of about myself when I'm bored. It's called justifying myself.
#69. I love Chris Brown.
#70. I love to sleep in a fetal position when I was a kid.
#71. I found my first cat when I was 7 while we were busy playing guli outside.
#72. I do watch football a bit.
#73. I love going out late at night to go melepak.
#74. I love all of the traditional food you can think of - tempoyak, cencalu, belacan, budu, umai, etc.. I do 'em all.
#75. I love fishing.
#76. I know how to paddle very well. I do canoeing a lot.
#77. I have strong arms. (erkk~!) ;O
#78. I hate policemen.
#79. I love going to places like IKEA or furniture boutiques. I enjoy those kind of window shopping.
#80. I'm very fussy in choosing teddy bears. I look for the handsome ones only.
#81. I usually choose jerks for boyfriend.
#82. I have a frog with pink polka-dotty pants that crunches the curtains for me.
#83. I love being busy.
#84. I have good social skills.
#85. I can sleep with the lights on and in noisy surroundings. thus, I'm not a fussy roomate.
#86. I used to think that fish never sleeps.
#87. Once I got into an accident where I pressed on the speed of a motorcycle till it reached 120km/h and hit a bumper with the foot brake down right on the bumper and then I flew approx 300metres forward together with the bike and we spun 5 times on the road. I was..okay.
#88. I don't like Rihanna that much anymore.
#89. I love high-waisted skirt or pants.
#90. I love flowy blouse.
#91. I love purple and green colored contact lenses.
#92. I prefer beef rather than chicken.
#93. I'll opt for less iced drinks. always.
#94. When going to McD, I often order Quarter Pounder with Cheese or Double Cheese Burger. oh yeah, I love burgers with cheese.
#95. I love merry-go-rounds and ferris wheels.
#96. I wish I could go to a circus one day. the typical, classic circus.
#97. My fave accessory - earrings.
#98. I look best in straight-cut jeans or pants.
#99. I love push-up bras.
#100. I hate running.

so yeah.
that's all for tonight.
toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment